The new software company “NISO Software Technologies Inc”, is a software company with 100% Italian capital operating in İzmir Gaziemir Aegean Free Zone.
NISO provides solutions on Automative Software for OEMs and Smart Factory areas such as Digital Transformation, IoT, Software Development, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence for all companies operating within the Eldor Group and other global customers in various industries.
NISO offers an “Automation Testing Application Engineer” position in Software Department for a challenging career opportunity to realize his/her potential, growth, and organizational ability.
The position collaborates for the proper functioning of the Company Quality Management System in compliance with the ISO 9001 , Aspice , ISO 26262, and related standards, implementation of the management system in line with the reference regulations and Company guidelines, carries out internal audits on departments promotes improvement plans for the Management System at Company level, promote the sharing of Best Practices among departments.
The position is responsible for:
- Implement the Quality Management System (QMS) at the company, according to ISO 9001 , Aspice , ISO 26262 and related needed standards;
- Ensures the correct management of System documentation, ensuring compliance with reference standards and company procedures;
- Ensures the availability of process indicators, collaborates to promote their dissemination and knowledge to define improvement plans based on the performance recorded;
- Analyses and suggests changes to the organizational processes to improve efficiency and quality of the service provided to customers (internal /external) and in compliance with standards and other requirements of the system ISO 9001:2015, customer requirements.
- Suggests changes to procedures, methodological instructions, organizational flows (explaining how the processes work) and submits them for approval by involved people
- Coordinate the QMS Review activities;
- Plan the conduct of Internal System Audits, in compliance with the reference standards and the Customer Specific Requirements.
- Manage relations with the Certification Body;
- Coordinate and participate in periodic third-party audits for the periodic surveillance/renewal of the QMS Certification,supporting company functions indefining corrective and improvement actions and monitoring them until closure;
- Participates in System Audits carried out by Customers
- Define the quality plan in accordance with requirement (ASPICE, ISO etc..).
- Monitor the quality of the project ensuring high quality level of the work product ( work product review process) and of the process (PCC).
- Lead “INTERNAL QA GATE” before the delivery to NISO.
Manages the documentation system:
- Supports process owners in documents management
- Authors Procedure (creation in SAP)
- Manages the quality system records list
Manages internal audits:
- Creates and distributes the audit programs
- Executes the audits as planned
- Prepares the internal audit report and share it with involved people, if necessary, asking them a corrective/preventive action plan
- Records the audit results
- Follows up the implementation of the planned corrective/preventive actions
Organizing the third party audit with CB:
- Executes audit preparation activities between NISO and relevant Certification Body
Contributes to Corrective / Preventive Actions management:
- Supports all process owners to make root cause analysis
- Supports assures correct implementation of Corrective Action-Preventive Action process
Reporting to direct manager
Prepares report status of internal audits and performances indicators, including related improvement proposal, and send and discuss it with his/her direct manager.
Technical Knowledge Skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- ISO 9001 regulations
- Aspice standard knowledge, management for Software processes and risk based thinking
- ISO 26262 regulations
- Safety goals and requirements for different Automotive Safety Integrity Levels (ASILs)
- Project Planning
- QIP and improvement management
- Performance and quality indicators
- Document Management System
- 8D Methodology
- SW Testing
- Fundamentals of Cyber Security
Informatics Knowledge / skills
- SAP DMS*
- Ms Office
- Atlassian Tools
- Qualification of ISO 9001 internal auditor/second party