QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The new software company “NISO Software Technologies Inc”, is a software company with 100% Italian capital operating in İzmir Gaziemir Aegean Free Zone.
NISO provides solutions on Automative Software for OEMs and on Smart Factory area as Digital Transformation, IoT, Software Development, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence for all companies operating within the Eldor Group and other global customers in various industries.
NISO offers a “Project Manager” position in Software Department for a challenging career opportunity to realize his/her potential, growth, and organizational ability.
Long-term project planning and coordination of activities aimed at carrying out the project, according to Company strategies and guidelines. Definition and management of the risks associated with the project.
Interface with the Customer Product Development Area Teams to monitor the progress of the project, measure its performance and ensure internal alignment between the Areas involved.
Integration of the detailed planning of the Process Areas, creation and maintenance of the Resource Pool and preparation of Resource Plans.
Management of internal and external project Change Requests, ensuring the feasibility analysis of the requests, the assignment to the areas of competence and the monitoring of their correct implementation.
Management of tickets related to the Problem Resolution Management process, ensuring the correct analysis of the problem, the assignment for its resolution and the validation of the implemented solution.
- Guarantee the preliminary feasibility analysis of a new project in terms of timing of implementation, skills and internal resources required.
- Ensure the preparation of the Resource Pool and Resource Plans, in order to share information on resource availability and planning with development teams.
- Ensure the preparation and the update of the general project planning by integrating the technical plans of the development teams into the Master Schedule and maintaining the Resource Pool.
- Ensure control of development teams’ schedules, monitoring the percentages of completion of scheduled activities and verifying compliance with project priorities and timelines.
- Guarantee the correct management of internal and external project Change Requests, in terms of preliminary feasibility analysis, authorization for the implementation of the CR by the Change Control Board (CCB), assignment to areas of competence, monitoring of activities and verification of fulfillment of the request.
- Guarantee to carry out the activities envisaged by the A-SPICE Change Request Management process.
- Guarantee to carry out the activities envisaged by the A-SPICE Problem Resolution Management process.
- Ensure the management, coordination, and supervision of the activities of the resources of the Project Management Area.
- Ensure the monitoring of the progress of the project and the measurement of performance, to evaluate the impacts on the planning and on the objectives established initially.
- Guarantee the production of the requested and planned outputs within the appropriate time frame.
- Ensure proper management of the Escalation towards Company Management for the rescheduling of activities or for critical issues that arise during the life of the project itself (which can lead to rescheduling).
- Ensure the definition, analysis, mitigation, and constant updating of the risks associated with the project.
- Ensuring the analysis of timing and the level of proto for internal/external samples.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and B2 Level German.
- Knowledge of the requirements for the quality management system (e.g., ISO 9001, IATF 16949)
- Knowledge of A-SPICE methodology
- Knowledge of Project Management techniques
- Knowledge of problem-solving techniques
- Knowledge of project risks definition techniques
- Knowledge of project development methodology (e.g., APQP, PDH)
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, in structured and modernly organized contexts of the Automotive sector
- University Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other Technical Engineering
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and B2 Level German
- Knowledge of Planning Tool (e.g., MS Project), PLM, JIRA / Confluence, Doors management techniques.
To apply on Linkedin