QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The new software company “NISO Software Technologies Inc”, is a software company with 100% Italian capital operating in İzmir Gaziemir Aegean Free Zone.
NISO provides solutions on Automative Software for OEMs and Smart Factory areas such as Digital Transformation, IoT, Software Development, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence for all companies operating within the Eldor Group and other global customers in various industries.
NISO offers an “Automation Testing Application Engineer” position in Software Department for a challenging career opportunity to realize his/her potential, growth, and organizational ability.
The position for a tech-savvy sales engineer to assist with the selling of complex scientific and technological software products or services. The Junior Sales Engineer’s responsibilities include maintaining extensive knowledge of the software products’ parts, functions, and processes and assisting in closing sales where technical expertise may be required to fit the client’s needs.
- Hunt for new opportunities in different markets (Automotive, Mobility, Defence, Energy and Environment…etc)
- Support management: set up meetings, coordinate efforts, prepare internal strategy presentations, and keep updated
- Qualify sales opportunities for a dedicated product specialist to demonstrate our software
- Work towards individual monthly and quarterly KPIs and targets
- Liaise with marketing to achieve a joint volume and value target of opportunities, using their content to further our success
- Proactively calling leads and following up
- Utilize Access’ sales enablement technology to generate leads through industry-leading/best-practice sales techniques
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Product knowledge: He/She should have a deep understanding of the products and services being sold, including their features, benefits, and differentiators.
- Customer segmentation: He/She should be able to identify and understand the different customer segments that your company targets, and tailor your sales and marketing efforts accordingly.
- Sales techniques: He/She should be familiar with a range of sales techniques, such as consultative selling, solution selling, and value-based selling, and be able to apply the most appropriate technique for each customer.
- Marketing strategy: He / She should be able to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns that support the sales process and drive demand for your products and services.
- Customer relationship management: He/She should be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, and be able to identify and address their needs and concerns effectively.
- Communication and presentation skills: He/She should have strong communication and presentation skills, and be able to effectively convey the value of your products and services to customers.
- Confident speaking over the phone (Turkish, English, advantage additional language))
- Interested to learn, curious and hungry .
- Self-motivated , Resilient & Enthusiastic
- Office productivity software, such as Microsoft Office or Google Workspace, for creating and editing documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Project management software, such as Jira , Asana or Trello, for tracking tasks, delegating work, and managing team projects
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as Salesforce or HubSpot, for managing customer interactions and tracking sales leads
- Data analysis tools, such as Excel or Google Sheets, for collecting, analyzing, and presenting data
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a deep understanding of the products and services being sold.