- NISO Yazılım Teknolojileri Anonim Şirketi, protects privacy in compliance with the current legislation and provides this Policy with the purpose of describing the management methods with regard to the processing of personal data of users / visitors of this website. The personal data collected will be processed in accordance with the European legislation on the processing of personal data (Regulation 2016/679 and Directive 2002/58/CE), through automated filing in the computer system of NISO Yazılım Teknolojileri Anonim Şirketi, for purposes related to the activities of the website niso.com.tr/ and the services offered.
Furthermore, the data will be collected and processed for the following additional purposes:
- a) to provide assistance with the use of the services and, in general, for the management of the services of the website niso.com.tr/ ;
b) to send communications relating to the use of the services to which you have registered;
c) to send commercial communications relating to new initiatives by NISO Yazılım Teknolojileri Anonim Şirketi
- d) to process studies and statistical and market research only after data analysis on an aggregate and never individual basis;
e) to send interactive commercial communications.
- Data Controller– is NISO Yazılım Teknolojileri Anonim Şirketi- Turkey (hereinafter also referred to as “Data Controller”).
- Data Processors– The updated list of data processors and group subsidiaries is available by submitting a request to email@example.com/
- Policy and notices– The website performs a mainly informative function of the activities performed by the Data Controller. Therefore, in most cases, no personal data collection is provided by the user.
In certain circumstances, as for the sections indicated below, the user is required to complete a data collection form. In these cases, a notice is provided with the specification of the use of the data and other information required by law. We recommend that you read these notices before providing data. In addition, in limited cases where personal information is collected for other purposes, this will be clearly highlighted in the notice, in order to allow transparency and awareness to the user.
- Consent to data processing– The notices are aimed at defining limits and methods of data processing for each service, based on which the visitor can freely express his consent (if necessary) and eventually authorize the collection of data and their subsequent use. The revocation of consent to the data processing referred to the previous article (1) will involve the cancellation of the request for registration to the services or the cancellation of the registration to the services of the site.
- Nature of the provision of data– The provision of personal data – unless otherwise specified – is optional but necessary to be able to take advantage of the various services provided by the site niso.com.tr/. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to obtain what has been requested or to perform the indicated activity. Registration is free. NISO Yazılım Teknolojileri Anonim Şirketi reserves the right to unsubscribe and to discontinue the provision of services in the event that the data obtained prove to be untrue.
- Navigation data or metadata– The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some traces or metadata (considered personal data) whose transmission is implicit in the use of protocols of Internet communications. The acquisition of this information (which is also called “passive”) can take place even without the user’s registration to the service and without his active role.
This category of data includes: the IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which access was made or the exit, the information on the pages visited by users within the site, the access time, the stay on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These technical / IT data are collected and used exclusively in an aggregated and not immediately identifying manner; they could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or at the request of the public authority.
- Data collection website sections – Below are sections of the website where the user can provide his personal data and a brief description of the related purposes; in the pertaining pages the related notice is inserted to which reference is made.
- Insertion of curricula: the curricula received through the page “Career”, by filling out the appropriate form, in order to allow the evaluation of the application according to the present and future business needs.
- Place of data processing– Processing related to the web services of this website takes place at Turkey, which manages the related server. Personal data are only handled by technical personnel of this company, specifically in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
- Circulation of personal data– Unless otherwise specified in the specific notice, only subjects acting on behalf of the Data Controller – specifically designated as data processors or persons in charge and responsible for the management of service requested – will have access to personal data acquired through this website.
- Data communication– The personal data provided will be communicated exclusively to:
- affiliated or controlled companies belonging to our group;
- partner of NISO Yazılım Teknolojileri Anonim Şirketi also located abroad;
- public or private bodies for the fulfilment of obligations under the law.
- Dissemination of personal data acquired from the website– Personal data acquired from the website are not disclosed to undetermined recipients.
- Storage of personal data– Personal data are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected. The user, however, has specific rights listed below.
- Rights for the protection of personal data and methods of exercise– In relation to the processing of personal data, at any time the data subject can obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his data from the Data Controller and know their content and origin, request their integration or correction or, in the cases envisaged by the law, the portability, the limitation of processing, the deletion of the processed data, as well as to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing; on request, he will be able to obtain the updated list of the Data Processors. The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if he considers that his rights have not been respected or that he has not received a response to his requests according to the law. To exercise the rights, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org/
- Modification to the policy– The eventual entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of services to the user, could entail the need to change the methods of processing personal data. It is therefore possible that this policy is subject to modifications over time, for which the user is invited to periodically consult this page. For this purpose, the policy document highlights the update date.
Date of Editorial: 2022-09-12
Last Update: 2022-09-12